Welcome to ICITE 2022!
We Are Inviting You To Attend PSITE ICITE 2022
The PSITE ICITE 2022 invites researchers, faculty, students, administrators, and IT practitioners to present, discuss & exchange of ideas, approaches, developments, and research results in the following conference topics:
Algorithms, Bioinformatics, Computer Graphics and Animation, Computer Security and Cryptography, Grid Computing, Machine Learning and Computer Vision, Modeling and Simulation, Natural Language Processing, Pattern Recognition & Data Mining, Pervasive Computing, Robotics, Cloud Computing
Mobile Applications, Networked Systems, Software Engineering, Virtualization, Multimedia Systems, Game Development, Networks, Distributed Systems, and Security Architectures, Compiler Optimization, and Embedded Systems, Embedded Systems Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
Decision Support System, Expert Systems, IT Planning, Management & Governance, Management Information Systems, Enterprise-wide Systems, Data Mining, Databases, and Geographical Information Systems
Interactive learning media, Interfaces Designs, Animation & Effects, Digital Imaging, Digital Graphics, Media Writing, Photography, Emerging technologies in media arts, 3D Digital Arts, Graphics and Immersive Computing
All submissions must conform to the formatting instructions and to be submitted via electronic submission system .
Each submission must be in complete English and must be no less than 5 pages and not exceed 15 pages (including the title, authors, abstract, figures, references).
Note: Undergrad students’ papers are accepted in this year’s ICITE conference.
All papers registered and presented at the ICITE 2022 conference will be published online with an ISSN number. Authors of selected accepted papers presented at the conference will be invited to submit extended versions of their manuscripts for a SCOPUS indexed journal at a discounted publication rate.
Manuscript Submission Deadline: August 15, 2022
Acceptance/Rejection Notification: September 15, 2022
Camera-ready of accepted papers: October 15, 2022
Conference Date: November 17-19, 2022
Note: All full paper submissions will be reviewed by at least two independent peers and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. .
Accepted papers in the conference require at least one registered(paid) author to be included in the conference program. Registered authors (main and co-authors) shall be awarded a certificate of Oral Presentation and certificate of Participation. Registered Listener participants shall be given a certificate of Participation.
What’s included in the registration fee:
- Onsite participation includes access to all conference sessions, conference kit, morning and afternoon snacks for 3 days, coffee breaks, lunch for 3 days, gala dinner (first night), attendance in the lecture/workshop (limited slots, advance confirmation needed), and participation in the community exposure program.
- Online participation includes virtual access to all conference sessions, and conference kit delivered via courier service.
Author Registration is for participants whose papers are accepted and will be presented in the conference. Listener registration is for participants who would like to attend the conference only without paper presentation.
All participants have to register using this LINK. After registration, please send by email the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. The registration will be successful until receipt of the confirmation from the conference secretary.
(Thursday) November 17, 2022
- 8:00AM – 9:00AM: Conference Registration
- 9:00AM – 12:00NN: Lecture/Workshop Series (advanced confirmation needed)
Room 1: Research Tools and Trends
Room 2: Computational Statistics for Research
Room 3: Capstone and Research Advising
Room 4: TBA
- 12:00NN – 1:00PM: Lunch
- 1:00PM – 1:10PM: Preliminary, Invocation, National Anthem, Davao City Hymn
- 1:10PM – 1:20PM: Opening Message (PSITE President A. Ramos)
- 1:20PM – 1:30PM: Welcome Message (President, Mapua Malayan Colleges Mindanao)
- 1:30PM – 1:40PM: Message CHED Regional Director
- 1:40PM – 1:55PM: Inspiration Message ( Davao Mayor B. Duterte)
- Intermission Number
- 2:00PM – 2:45PM: Resource Speaker 1
- 2:45PM – 3:30PM: Resource Speaker 2
- Refreshment Break
- 4:00PM – 4:45PM: Resource Speaker 3
- 4:45PM – 5:30PM: Resource Speaker 4
- 5:30PM – 6:30PM: Sponsors Time
- 6:30PM: Raffle Draw
- 7:00PM: Gala Dinner
(Friday) November 18, 2022 Oral Presentations
- 8:00 – 5:00 Room 1: Computer Science Track
- 8:00 – 5:00 Room 2a: Information Technology Track
- 8:00 – 5:00 Room 2b: Information Technology Track
- 8:00 – 5:00 Room 3: Information Systems Track
- 8:00 – 5:00 Room 4: Multimedia Education Track
(Saturday) November 19, 2022
8:00AM – 4:00PM Community Exposure Program
All registered participants are encouraged to participate in this year’s 1st community exposure program to broaden scientific interest.
We are happy to announce that the 2022 International Conference on IT Education is transitioning into a hybrid format with the conference serving both an in-person and virtual audience. ICITE 2022 will be held on November 17-19, 2022 in Davao City and will be hosted by Mapua Malayan Colleges Mindanao, our partner school and sponsor for this year’s event.
Mapua Malayan Colleges Mindanao
General Douglas, MacArthur Highway, Matina, Davao City